Raw shea butter farmed and processed in Uganda at a farm that respects organic farming principles. No middlemen, from farm to you.
- Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin
- Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying
- Our shea butter is golden yellow in color and has a rich scent that is woody and citrus.
- Naturally, as with coconut oil/a goat/fish/oranges/roses/humans, our virgin shea butter has a naturally-ocurring prominent scent however, when applied on skin, it disappears. One can always add a few drops of essential oil as well.
- Virgin shea is soft and ready to use. Keep in a cool area, in warm temperatures, the butter can become very soft/semi liquid and in cool temperatures, it can become hardened. If you need it hardened, please keep it in the fridge for 36 hours before use.
- A compound called lupeol cinnamate found in shea butter, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations.
- Has an SPF 6 as a sunscreen.
- Great on scars.